Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Incredible!

This game is amazing. I used to play the old balloon games, those were a lot of fun. I'm very impressed at the ammount of detail you put into the character customization. Everything works great! Thanks for the great game!

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Wow

Unbelievable, so much detail. Maybe a tad bit too difficult but maybe I'm just too simple minded. I liked it alot and ill keep playin till i beat it. Now how the hell am I supposed get that bum drunk.....anyways great game. Keep it up!

supertrack supertrack

Nice

This game is almost identical to an old gameboy game I had called track meet. Alot of fun, keep it up.

HTF Summer Smoochie HTF Summer Smoochie

eh....

I find it hilarious how mad these reviewers get about you guys submiting this twice. It's summer time you idiots. Seems appropriate if you ask me. HTF kicks ass, bought there first dvd. I recomend you all do the same! its twice as good on tv.

12 holes of Xmas 12 holes of Xmas

Jay Donaldson

You never cease to amaze me. Great job

Robotube Renganax Robotube Renganax

Awesome

That was really well done. I actually enjoyed playing that. It was professional in every way, and I could see a lot of effort was put into it. Keep it up!

Help Herman 3: SKATING!!! Help Herman 3: SKATING!!!

What is wrong with you

First of all, your movies REALLY suck. I can't stand watching them. Second of all you go over the portal giving great movies a bad name and put a link to your crappy movies. Your an idiot.

Splooj responds:

What? I'm not giving great movies bad names? I give them a review and then I put a link to my movie. Is that so wrong? And second of all, I don't make movies, I make games.

StarWars Battler *FULL* StarWars Battler *FULL*

Dahaha

I got a kick out of the vader dance, Real comical. Good job!