Dino past Dino past

Did you give up?

It was halfway decent up until the pilot guy admitting he was gay. You had alot of potential.

Jimmy Pee Hallween advice Jimmy Pee Hallween advice

Oh how I have missed Jimmy Pee

I think you owe it to the world to make another Jimmy Pee Program.

Dont Try This At Home Vid Dont Try This At Home Vid

Not bad, not good

This movie had great lip synching (sp?) and the animation was pretty decent. But I dont like the scratchyness of it all. Lines arnt straight, lines intersect, lines dont connect etc etc. Its just sort of a rushed job. (even though Im sure it took forever) Its not a pretty movie by any means. But then again maybe thats the way you wanted it.

Also I didnt care for the story line. It was all so cheesy. Just the whole kid with a gecko stopping a mad scientest thing is kinda blah (for lack of a better word).

Your definately coming along but the whole movie is overall mediocre. But hey thats just my opinion! And thats what these reviews are all about right? Getting the viewers opinion?

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Incredible!

This game is amazing. I used to play the old balloon games, those were a lot of fun. I'm very impressed at the ammount of detail you put into the character customization. Everything works great! Thanks for the great game!

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Wow

Unbelievable, so much detail. Maybe a tad bit too difficult but maybe I'm just too simple minded. I liked it alot and ill keep playin till i beat it. Now how the hell am I supposed get that bum drunk.....anyways great game. Keep it up!

supertrack supertrack

Nice

This game is almost identical to an old gameboy game I had called track meet. Alot of fun, keep it up.